Our cash4clothes centre will take any gently used clothing and pay you cash for the items you don’t wear anymore.
Items We Accept:
- T-shirts and Shirts
- Skirts and Dresses
- Any type of shoes as long as they are in wearable condition
- Jeans and Trousers
- Coats and Jackets
- Jumpers and Cardigans
- Handbags, Belts, Jewellery and Accessories
We Do Not Accept (Sorry):
Please check your clothes and if you wouldn’t buy them in that condition then we wouldn’t either. If they need to be washed then a quick wash at 30C will do, however if your clothes are ripped and have visible signs of tear and wear or damaged then we can’t accept them. The full list of items we don’t accept:
- Clothing with signs of excessive tear or wear
- Poor Quality, Ripped or Damaged Clothing (e.g. broken zips or stitching)
- Any Wet, Stained, Soiled or Washed Out Items
- Work Uniforms
- Underwear, Socks, Tights and Single shoes
- Bric-a-Brac, Carpets, Rugs, Books or Electrical equipment
- Pillows, Bedding, Blankets and Duvets
- Curtains, Towels and Table Cloths
Please note: We reserve the right to refuse any unsuitable clothing.
How Much We Pay?
We pay 55p per kilogram of good quality, gently used clothing, shoes and accessories.